Manual for Students
Click on the link received in the email
Once you login to the platform, you will be able to access the following features through the navigation tab on the top left:
- My Account
- University Details
- Virtual Lobby
Use the Activities > Date tab to ensure you are on the correct event date.
Through this tab, you can edit your details and upload a profile picture.
You be able to access website link, virtual tour links, highlights, programs offered, brochures, business cards, etc.
Use the questions tab to post any questions prior to the event
Inside the virtual room you can use the following features
Through this function, you will be able to send messages to the university representatives
Through this feature, you can ask questions to the university representatives
Through this function, you can take part in polls conducted by the university
Download brochures & business cards from here
Raise Your Hand
Through this function, you can raise their digital hand to indicate that you need something
Video interaction with the representative
- You can ask the University Representative to invite you for a video chat.
- You will receive a video chat request, click on "Accept"
- A popup window will appear, select you microphone & camera settings and you are good to go.
- We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser for the best user experience
- Please enable the platform access to your camera and microphone by checking your browser settings, if it is not auto-enabled (detailed instructions on how to allow access shared below)
b. Go to Permissions > Camera Settings
c. You can adjust your settings to allow necessary access here Ensure that the blue switch is activated and the website address annual.ic3conference.com is visible in Allowed Devices
Google Chrome Settings for Mac OS and Windows
a. Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy
b. Select the Privacy tab
c. Select the following settings
- Select Camera > Google Chrome by checking the box
- Select Microphone > Google Chrome by checking the box
- Select Screen Recording > Google Chrome by checking the box
- Refresh or restart the browser for the settings to be applied
Google Chrome settings for Windows